Navigate to the "Views" tab in your visualization settings and click "General Settings".
Click on the "Controls" tab. This is where you can toggle different view controls on or off. By default, all of the controls are displayed, with the exception of "Accessibility Mode".
These are the various options:
- "Filter Dropdown" displays the filters at the top left of your visualization.
- "Search" displays the search field in your views.
- "View Controls" shows all drop-downs and the legend in all views.
- "View Interactivity" makes it possible to click on a facet or an item in any of the views, to add a filter or go to the Detail view.
- "Accessibility Mode" adds a high-contrast option to most views.
Here is an example of what a view looks like with all options turned on.
Here is the same view with all of the options turned off.